GlobalLink™ is an online tool available to all contracted providers. GlobalLink™ is provided by GlobalHealth to allow providers to:
- Review and Create Referrals
- Check Claim Status
- Verify Eligibility
- View Benefit Information
- Review Member Demographics
- View Provider Manual
- Communicate with GlobalHealth, Inc.
For user access questions, please contact the GlobalHealth Provider Relations department:
For technical issues with GlobalLink™, such as forgotten passwords or error messages, please contact the GlobalHealth IT Help Desk:
GlobalHealth sponsors a monthly recurring GlobalLink™ training NetMeeting on Tuesday of each month at 12:00PM. Click here to register for a session. To explore additional training options, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the GlobalLink™ Training Manual.
Browser, System and Connection Requirements:
You must use one of the following Internet browsers to access GlobalLink™:
- Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0
- Google Chrome 21 and higher
- We currently do not support Microsoft Edge. *Coming soon!*
- We currently do not support mobile platforms.
GlobalLink™ requires a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels. Although a dial-up connection will work, a high-speed Internet connection is recommended to achieve the best GlobalLink™ performance.